Staying in touch with your Facebook friends on the move has never been easier! All you need to have is a phone which can access to the Internet. To check if your phone can access the Meteor Mobile Internet click here.
How much does it cost to use Facebook on my mobile?
- Sending Facebook a Picture Message : Standard rate of 30c for sending a Picture Message.
- All other standard Meteor Mobile Internet charges apply, including browsing the Internet on your Mobile.
It's only 69c per day for Pay As You Go and Bill Pay customers. We also recommend our Bill Pay customers sign up for a Mobile Internet add-on from €4.99 per month for the best value browsing.
The Facebook mobile site allows you:
- Update profile information on the go of you and your friends
- See Status Updates in real time
- News Feeds, pokes, messages, status updates, and more...
- Upload photos and Videos
- Add friends
Not registered with Facebook? Click here
Once you've registered you can begin building your profile and adding friends on the move with m.facebook.com Or you can just visit the Meteor Mobile Internet homepage and click on the Facebook logo in the favorites section.
Get free text alerts from Facebook to your phone
Want to know what's going on all of the time with your friends on Facebook? You can now get alerts sent to your phone so you'll know straight away who's up to what. Please click here.
How do I upload photos from my mobile straight to my Facebook profile?
- To get Mobile Upload enabled, send a photo to email@example.com
- When you receive your confirmation code via text to your phone, log onto http://www.facebook.com/mobile and input your confirmation code into the Activate page.
- A mobile uploads album will automatically be created in your Mobile Uploads.
- Any photos you send to firstname.lastname@example.org will automatically populate into your Mobile Uploads album and be posted on your profile.
- Note if you've received a confirmation code but can't find a place to enter it then check out the Facebook help section here
Simply visit http://www.facebook.com/mobile and follow the instructions. The next time you take a picture, you will be able to send it to your unique email address and automatically upload it to your profile.