Once you’ve made your first 3 chargeable calls with us, you can set up a MyMeteor account.
- Log in to MyMeteor Insert your mobile number and PIN (
- My Account Choose 'Register Yourself' within the drop down menu under 'My Account'.
- Your online account Registered customers get 300 free web texts to any network, view your account online and top up online through My Meteor
- Don’t miss out Sign up to receive information from Meteor and be the first to hear about our latest offers, competitions and promotions
- Need to update your account details? You can change your name and address details on MyMeteor. Simply log in and click on 'Change Details' under 'My Account'.
If you have forgotten you PIN number, please contact our Customer Care team.
What is a customer care PIN?
Q: What is a customer care PIN?
A: When you receive a new phone and a new account with Meteor, you will receive a SIM in your Meteor pack as well as a PIN number. Once your phone is fully charged insert the SIM into the back of the phone, turn it on, and enter the PIN number you were given. Once you enter it correctly, your phone is now ready for use.
When contacting our customer care department you will be requested to quote this PIN as part of our Data Protection policy. Therefore please familiarise yourself with the PIN. Should you wish to change the PIN to something you are familiar with, you can do this by logging into your MyMeteor account and select ‘MyMeteor PIN’.
How can I get my customer care PIN?
Q: How can I get my customer care PIN?
A: When you receive a new phone and a new account with Meteor, you receive a SIM pack with your new phone.The SIM Card will have the PIN listed on the back of the pack.
Can I change my customer care PIN?
A: Yes, changing your PIN is easy. Simply log in to your MyMeteor <LINK TO www.mymeteor.ie> account and select ‘MyMeteor Pin’
What is a phone PIN?
Q: What is a phone PIN?
A: This is the 4 digit PIN number that you have set up yourself as an extra security measure to protect the phone. This is the number you have to enter before you can access your phone.
When you receive a new phone and a new account with Meteor, you also receive a SIM pack with your new phone.The SIM Card will have the PIN listed on the back of the pack.
If you wish to change this PIN you will need to change it on the handset security settings, this varies based on the handset model.
Note - Changing your PIN online or via customer care does not change the PIN on your phone.
How can I change my phone PIN?
Q: How can I change my phone PIN?
A: If you wish to change this PIN you will need to change it on the handset security settings, this varies based on the handset model.
Q: What is a PUK?
A: A PUK code is needed to unlock your phone, when you have entered your PIN incorrectly three times or more.
You will find your PUK on the leaflet that came with your SIM card pack when you first became a Meteor customer.
Alternatively you can retrieve it online at MyMeteor
Where can I get my PUK?
Q: Where can I get my PUK?
A: You will find your PUK on the leaflet that came with your SIM card pack when you first became a Meteor customer.
Alternatively retrieve it online at MyMeteor
How can I change my contact details?
Q: How can I change my contact details?
A: To change your details simply log into MyMeteor <link to www.mymeteor.ie > and click on ‘My Details’, make your change and ‘Save details’.
Subject to certain qualifying criteria some customers may qualify for discount on the purchase of a new handset. To find out if you are eligible for an upgrade, free-text the word "upgrade" to the number 50000.
N.B - Please note, however, that the conditions that determine eligibility for upgrade are different for Pay As You Go and Bill pay Customers.
Change of Ownership
If you are Pay As You Go customer and you want to change ownership of your phone:
- If you give the SIM card from your phone to someone else, your details remain locked into that SIM card until you call us and advise us to change the details.
- Once you call us, you will need to make sure that all details regarding the new owner are now on the account. This means, that when the new owner call's us at Meteor looking for information on their account, they will be able to do so.
Nuisance phone calls
If you are receiving nuisance phone calls and wish to change your phone number, please follow the below steps:
- If you experience anything illegal, whereby you feel you need to change your phone number, then we urge you firstly to contact the Gardaí and get an incident report number.
- Contact our Customer Care department for more information.