Meteor Business Northern Ireland & UK Roaming Rates Terms and Conditions
- The Product is applicable to eligible Meteor Customers roaming in the UK, and calling landline and mobile numbers in the following destinations; The UK, Ireland, The Channel Islands and The Isle of Man.
- Calls made by Meteor Customers while Roaming in the UK, to destinations other than those listed above, are subject to standard roaming rates. These can be obtained on the Meteor website here.
- Business Customers wishing to utilise the Meteor UK Roaming Product should contact Business Support in advance of your trip, to ensure that roaming is enabled.
Tariffs and Charges
- The Product is only applicable to Meteor tariff plans, which Meteor may designate from time to time. There is no representation or warranty that this Product does, or will, apply to any specific, or all, tariff plans.
- Meteor reserves the right to terminate a Customer’s use of Roaming Services where Meteor is of the opinion that same is being used for improper or fraudulent purposes.
- The tariffs and minutes used on the Product cannot be applied to any ‘bundled’ minutes on your existing tariff plan.
- There is no charge applied to Meteor customers roaming in the UK for receiving a call from any mobile telephony network serving either the UK or Ireland pursuant to a valid telecommunications licence.
- Customers will be expected to settle their account in full for all charges incurred for usage of the Services whilst Roaming.
- The Product is only applicable when roaming on the T-Mobile UK Network – Customers who roam using other UK networks are subject to standard roaming charges.
- Meteor Business Customers will not be required to opt-in; and will automatically avail of the Product while Roaming in the UK.
- No connection charge applies when Customers make calls to any destination.
- Customers’ existing out-of bundle tariffs apply to voice calls – the rate you pay in Ireland when you have used up your bundle allowance is the “out of bundle” rate that you will pay in the UK.
- There are no charges for accessing your own voicemail (“171” and 085 5 XXX XXXX) whilst roaming in the UK.
- When calling another Irish mobile network (including Meteor) subscribers’ voicemail via the “long number”; + 353 8X 5 XXX XXXX, you will be charged the same rate as a Meteor call to ‘Other Irish Network’.
- Calls to Premium rate numbers are excluded from this Meteor UK agreement and are subject to the standard roaming rates applicable. Calls to Irish Premium Rate numbers are not accessible whilst roaming.
- Subject to per minute billing with a 60 second minimum duration.
Fair Use Policy
Meteor reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate any Customer’s use of the Product if in Meteor’s opinion the Product is being used improperly or fraudulently and to ensure that there are no adverse financial or other effects suffered by Meteor for Customers usage of the UK partner network (T-Mobile UK).