If you wish to return your purchase, you have 7 days to return it to us for a full refund. If you find that your phone is not working properly, you have 28 days to return it to a store for a refund or exchange.
To return your order, simply follow the instructions below.
Phones bought in retail stores:
Simply bring your phone back in to one of our stores and we will process the return for you.
Phones bought in our online store:
- Fill in our online returns form here
- We will send a postage paid addressed envelope to your address.
- Return your order in its original packaging along with your delivery docket within 10 working days of registering your interest to return your handset or mobile broadband device.
Remember if your phone is faulty and you have purchased it on the online store, you can return to one of our stores. We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on phones that have been physically damaged.
If you have purchased an iPhone online and you feel that it is not operating correctly, please return it to your nearest Meteor store or post to:
1 Sandyford Business Park
Sandyford Industrial Estate
We recommend registered post for tracking purposes and using a padded envelope / packaging.
Please also note the following when sending your iphone for repair:
- Remove your SIM Card from your iphone and store it in a safe place, as this is not required for the repair process.
- Remove your Memory Card (if any) from the phone and store it in a safe place, as this is not required for the repair process.
- Please ensure that you include your name, address, daytime phone number and a description of the fault.
- Please keep a note of the IMEI/ESN number of your phone; this 15 digit number can be found on the label on the back panel of your phone.
- Transfer and/or delete from your phone memory any images, messages or numbers personal to you, these, along with any downloaded materials may be lost during repair.
Alternatively you can send it straight to Apple yourself. You can contact Apple on 1850 946 191 Or you can use the Apple Online Assistant
It is free to get your iPhone repaired if it is within its 1 year warranty. If you are outside of your warranty there will be a charge. You can check how long you have left on your warranty by visiting the Apple support page and entering the serial number of your iPhone.
Meteor will use reasonable efforts to maintain the security of such information, but you acknowledge that Meteor is not liable or responsible for any inadvertent loss or damage to (or to any other materials notified above not to be included as part of the repairs process), or any caused through the necessary repairs process (which may include deletion of information). It is your responsibility to remove and save in advance of sending your phone/broadband for repair.
We will always try to get your phone back to you as quickly as possible.
If your phone is under manufacturer warranty, this service is free, but please be aware that warranty will not cover customer misuse or any liquid damage. Further details of the manufacturer's warranty can be found provided with your phone/broadband stick. Meteor acts only as a pass-through agent for the purposes of processing any warranty claims.
Tracking Your Repair
You can track the status of your repair by using your IMEI just click here