Win Tickets to the Meteor Camden Crawl Dublin 2012
To enter this competition, entrants must register their details on Meteor’s website at www.Meteor.ie/camdencrawl
- By entering this competition entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and agreed to be bound by them.
- This competition is open to all customers of mobile telephone networks in Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland). Any person who is (or has been within 3 years prior to the entry date of the competition) an employee or independent contractor of Meteor or is an immediate family member of such an employee or independent contractor or is an employee, independent contractor or immediate family member of either of any company, third party or other organisation professionally associated with this competition are ineligible to participate.
- Entries must be made by the owner of the mobile phone number provided.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or older. Meteor reserves the right to request written proof of age from any competition winner. Both the competition winner and their guest must be 18 years or older to use the tickets and attend the Meteor Camden Crawl Dublin Gigs
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded in respect of such entry.
- Meteor accepts no responsibility or liability for any entries or information relating to entries that are ineligible, incorrect, misdirected, lost for technical reasons or received after the closing date.
- Winners of the competition will be drawn on a weekly basis from 10th April 2012. An independent judge will choose at random a select number of mobile numbers from all valid entries received by midnight on the Sunday prior to the draw. The chances of winning are determined by the number of valid entries received for each weekly draw .
- Entrants will be entered for the competition in the week of registering their details. . No entry will be carried forward into another weekly draw. Only one entry per mobile number will be entered in the draw.
- The judge’s decision in selecting the numbers is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be 5 winners each week receiving a prize consisting of two tickets to the Meteor Exclusive Gig as part of Meteor Camden Crawl Dublin 2012 taking place on Saturday, 12th May at 4.30pm at a venue yet to be determined. There will be one winner each week receiving a prize of two tickets to the Meteor exclusive gig + a VIP weekend pass to the Meteor Camden Crawl 11- 12 May 2012. Tickets to the Meteor Exclusive Gig will be mailed to winners prior to the holding of the gig. VIP Weekend Passes to be collected on Friday 11th May at the ticket centre in The Village, 26 Wexford St. Dublin 2.
- The prizes are as stated in these terms and conditions. No cash substitution or alternative is available. In the event the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her, Meteor may award the prize to another entrant.
- By accepting the prizes, the winners grant Meteor the right to use and publish his/her name and/or picture in such media as Meteor may choose for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Meteor may also publish and/or disclose the result of the competition including the winner's name and details of entry.
- Meteor reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions or the rules at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason.
Opt-In Button - Yes, I would like to hear more about Meteor’s Exclusive Offers
If you click on the Opt-In button you agree to be contacted by Meteor about our Smart 25 SIM Only Plan and any future offers. Your Data will be used by Meteor only in a manner consistent with the purpose of providing Meteor services to you. Your data will not be used, disclosed or processed in any manner incompatible with the purposes for which it was obtained. Under no circumstances will your data be disclosed to a third party for that third party's exploitation or use without your express permission. If you have any queries about Meteors data protection policy or the way in which your data is processed, go to www.meteor.ie/privacy_policy or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org